Monday, April 18, 2011

Jeans

This last weekend, I decided I needed jeans.  Well, I decided I needed a lot of things such as Coach shoes, designer jeans, dressy pants for work, running gear, random things for Fluffy, etc..  What I came away with though was these two below!  I wanted a third pair (considering going back for them after my next paycheck? Maybe.) but couldn't justify it at the moment.  Not that these were justified, but you get the gist of it.

I will tell you one thing.  I will never go back to anything less than designer.  I wore the True Religion jeans below for less than a full-day cleaning but I already knew I never wanted to take them off.  No joke.  They are probably the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn.  I love the cute butt pockets with the rainbow of colors! I fear the picture doesn't show the colors well enough, but they are very visible in person, trust me.  It is perfect for the summer...think yellow tank with them.  Not mustard but daffodil.

The Hudson's I chose because they are clean and have a dark wash.  They're pretty much my new go-to pair.  How can you go wrong with that?  If we were allowed to wear jeans to work, I'd pick these.  Then slam on some huge heels and go party right after; that is how versatile they are!

So excited!


They'rrrrrrrre Great!
Em

3 comments:

  1. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You commented at my blog, so I HAD to come see yours. You crack me up. Love your sense of humor! I'll definitely stay tuned! AND, you're from Minnesota...I'm not, but I DID do a report on Minnesota when I was in high school and I learned your state drink is milk and your state muffin is the blueberry muffin, so, I'm thinkin' I'll like Minnesota when i visit one day....in my designer jeans! (I don't have any yet, though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pretty much made my day! I didn't even know that and it's my own state for goodness sakes!! I do love a good blueberry muffin tho so it makes sense...

    ReplyDelete